The official AutoCAD mobile app by Autodesk®. View and edit drawings anytime, anywhere!
Essential drafting and design capabilities for your everyday needs: Autodesk® AutoCAD® Web on mobile is a trusted solution that gives you access to the core AutoCAD commands that you need for light editing and generating fundamental designs, all at an attractive price.
Use familiar AutoCAD drafting tools on your mobile device in a simplified interface, allowing you to access, create, and update DWG™ files anytime, anywhere.
On Your Own Account
• Work offline on your projects without an Internet connection and sync later
• Safeguard drawings in your Autodesk account or with your own external accounts
• Collaborate in real time with team members and reduce mistakes
• Replace blueprints at job sites with drawings on mobile
• Simplify workflows by opening DWG files directly from Autodesk Drive, Autodesk Docs, Microsoft OneDrive, Box, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
• 2D file viewing
• Create, edit, and share 2D drawings
• Work offline and sync your changes once back online
• Insert blocks from your DWG drawing
• Manage layers and layer visibility
• Drafting and geometry editing tools
• Annotation and markup tools
• Measure distance, angle, area, and radius
• View and edit DWG files from your internal storage, email, or from the cloud